Why couldn’t you sign it?
- Categorized in: Opinion
To The Editor
The only question in my opinion is this. Will we better off on voting “No” on 2 1/2 ??
Will our children who require special education be better off?
Will cutting the staff, hours and operations of our library make our children and community better off?
Will our senior's and the center be better off with the proposed cuts??
Our entire school education system will see drastic cuts, will this make our children (our future ) better off?
The cuts in public safety, will this make our town, better off?
Well I guess I had more than one question. Like most folks I am tired of my taxes going up. With that said, I can't in good fashion neglect the area's mentioned above. Lastly, to the person or person's or group who left a stapled pink letter on my mail box, I have one question...If you took the time to attached this letter to my mailbox, why couldn’t you sign it?
My vote is certain, I wish I had other choices, but I don't...My family and I will be voting “yes” on 2 1/2, and I urge all to do as well.
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - Last Week!
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 3
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 2
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 1
- Vote NO to article 2 & 3 at Special Town Meeting September 25
- Room for improvement and professionalism
- Tax exemptions for low income and seniors
- From former Library Trustees
- What if your income doesn’t increase?
- Why couldn’t you sign it?