From former Library Trustees
- Categorized in: Opinion
To The Editor
At this point, no one can be unaware that Lunenburg is facing enormous fiscal challenges. If the over-ride does not pass, there will be major cuts made to programs and services throughout the town. Nowhere will that be more apparent than at our library. If the library has to cut 10 percent of its operating budget, we all will feel the pain. At this time it seems especially important to have elected officials who have strong management skills, the creativity to think “outside the box”, the ability to work together for the best possible solutions, and a clear vision for the future. Robin Venezia, Lars Widstrand, and Gare Thompson will work hard to keep the Lunenburg Public Library a vital part of our community. As former Library Trustees ourselves, we whole-heartedly endorse their candidacy for Library Trustee. Please join us in voting for them on May 19.
Deb Chapdelaine, Diane Guenard, Linda Kennedy, Rich Letarte, Mary Ann Sudolnik
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - Last Week!
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 3
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 2
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 1
- Vote NO to article 2 & 3 at Special Town Meeting September 25
- Room for improvement and professionalism
- Tax exemptions for low income and seniors
- From former Library Trustees
- What if your income doesn’t increase?
- Why couldn’t you sign it?