The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest
- Categorized in: Entertainment
It’s that time again for Lunenburg Ledger’s next reader submission photo contest! And this year your favorite spook-tacular fall photo contest is back!
It’s time again for the 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012!
We want to see all of your gourdgeous creations!
We want to see clown faces, haunted houses, 3D designs, howlers, screamers, witches and wendigos! Pumpkin carving is a tradition that everyone enjoys and The Ledger is giving everyone a chance to show off his or her great magnum o-pumpkin-us!
We will be running this contest from October 1 through October 31 so get carving! We will display all of our photo entries in the newspaper, as well as Online. We will announce our winner in the November 2 issue of The Ledger! Winners will be picked at random for the top three looks, and winners will receive great local prizes.
Please send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to us at our new location, 1033 Mass Ave, The Brooks House, Lunenburg, MA 01462. Please put Atten: Pumpkin Contest on the envelope.
With each entry, please include your name, age and a phone number we can use to reach you if you are the winner. Note: We will not share your phone number with the public.
So when you’re getting into the holiday spirit next month, and putting your creative skills to work, don’t forget to snap a picture of your best pumpkin creations and send them to us!
For more information please email, or call (978) 582-8200.
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - Last Week!
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 3
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 2
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 1
- Vote NO to article 2 & 3 at Special Town Meeting September 25
- Room for improvement and professionalism
- Tax exemptions for low income and seniors
- From former Library Trustees
- What if your income doesn’t increase?
- Why couldn’t you sign it?