Drawbridge Puppet Theater re-opens
The Drawbridge Puppet Theater is opening its doors once again and welcomes families to its October showings of Chicken Little and The Three Little Pigs.
New owner Jeff Koslik will be presenting shows every weekend in the coming months, keeping his business and puppeteering partner Paul L’Ecuyer’s vision and spirit alive.
“Paul and I worked together for 21 years, 8 of them here at Drawbridge Puppet Theater. He was such talented person with so many skills that seem irreplaceable and he will be missed greatly, but we will be doing our best to bring the stories to life again with humor, music and a happy ending,” said Koslik.
He will be working with new puppeteers and artists, not only to bring back past shows, but develop new ones.
“We will be developing scripts and music for new family shows, as well as shows that will be geared for adults and shown on week days at the theater. Stay tuned to our Web site drawbridgepuppets.com for announcements,” he said.
Chicken Little and The Three Little Pigs start on Saturday and Sunday, October 6 and 7 with two showings each day at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. The shows will continue through the month of October each weekend.
Ticket prices are $6 and reservations are encouraged. For reservations: (978) 407-9252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets can also be purchased at the door. During the first few months of starting up once again, only cash or checks can be accepted.
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - Last Week!
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 3
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 2
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 1
- Vote NO to article 2 & 3 at Special Town Meeting September 25
- Room for improvement and professionalism
- Tax exemptions for low income and seniors
- From former Library Trustees
- What if your income doesn’t increase?
- Why couldn’t you sign it?