Adrienne P. (Marceau) Hain
- Categorized in: Obituaries
Adrienne P. Hain passed away peacefully at her home surrounded by her loving family after a long illness. Adrienne was born and raised in Fitchburg, and graduated from St. Bernard’s High School, in 1949, she married Lloyd Hain. They lived in Lunenburg where they raised their children, moving back to Fitchburg in their later years. For many years she worked as the bookkeeper at the family business, Marceau’s Package Store on River Street.
Adrienne leaves her loving husband of 63 years, Lloyd, along with her daughter, Emily Hurley of Ayer, and a son, Bruce Hain of Dover. She leaves her sister, Francis Dwyer of Leominster, and four grandchildren, Brendan and Ian Hurley of Ayer, and Kaylee and Ella Hain of Dover. She also leaves many nieces and nephews.
A funeral mass was celebrated at St. Boniface Church, 817 Mass Avenue, Lunenburg on Tuesday, May 15, 2012. Burial was in the North Cemetery, Holman Street in Lunenburg.
In Lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in her name to HealthAlliance Home Health and Hospice, 25 Tucker Drive, Leominster, MA 01453.
The Lunenburg Chapel of the Sawyer-Miller-Masciarelli Funeral Homes was in charge of arrangements, for more information visit masciarellifamilyfuneralhomes.net.
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - Last Week!
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 3
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 2
- The Great Pumpkin Carver Photo Contest 2012! - WEEK 1
- Vote NO to article 2 & 3 at Special Town Meeting September 25
- Room for improvement and professionalism
- Tax exemptions for low income and seniors
- From former Library Trustees
- What if your income doesn’t increase?
- Why couldn’t you sign it?